Join us for the return of the Wayne/Holmes Artists’ Exhibition! This celebrated show is open to any artist working or residing (currently or formerly) in Wayne or Holmes County. For information about our 2022 exhibition, please read the artist guidelines and find an online application below.
- Each artist may submit up to three pieces of artwork that are of original composition, owned by the artist, completed within the last three years, and not previously displayed at the Wayne Center for the Arts (WCA).
- All mediums of artwork will be considered.
- Fees (nonrefundable): WCA Members: $10.00 per entry; Non-Members: $15.00 per entry.
- Entries must be submitted online with up to two digital photographs per piece showing all aspects of the work. Include artist’s name, and artwork title which correspond exactly with the artist’s entry form.(ex: JDoe.sunrise.1)
- Digital files should be a minimum of 300dpi, a maximum of 2GB per image, and in .jpeg or .png format.
- Accepted entries must be delivered to WCA by the delivery date and must be prepared to safely display.
- No items will be accepted after the delivery date.
- WCA is not responsible for damage to artwork that has not been properly prepared for display.
- WCA reserves the right to remove artwork at any time.
- Artwork not picked up by the deadline will be considered abandoned and become the property of WCA.
- WCA has the right to use submitted work for marketing and publicity for the show.
- All sales will be handled by WCA and a 30% commission rate applies.
- Insured value must be 50% of Sale Price or NFS value. WCA is not responsible for pieces with unrealistically claimed value.
- Entry of Work constitutes acceptance of stated criteria.
Calendar of Events
- Submission Deadline: October 1, 2021, 5:00 pm
- Email Notification to Artists: by October 30, 2021 (or earlier)
- Delivery of Accepted Work: December 13 to 18, 2021, during WCA business hours
- Exhibition: January 12 to February 10, 2022
- Closing Reception and Awards: February 10, 2022, 5:00-7:00 pm
- Pick-Up of Displayed Work: after Closing Reception to February 17, 2022, during WCA business hours
- Best of Show $300
- Runner Up $200
- Honorable Mentions $100
- Photography Award $100