Join us for the 2021 WCA Holiday Artisan Market! We're thrilled to "deck the halls" of WCA with artist booths - just in time for your holiday shopping! This two-day event features live music, food trucks, and handmade work by dozens of local artisans.
Interested in selling your art or craft at this two-day market? Read the guidelines and apply below (after June 1, 2021), or contact email@example.com.
Friday, November 19, 2021: 4:30-8:30 pm
Saturday, November 20, 2021: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Applications open June 1, 2021
- Deadline: October 15, 2021
- Artists will be notified of acceptance no later than November 1, 2021
- Booth fees refunded if the event is cancelled by WCA for any reason
Artist/Vendor Guidelines (Please read before applying!)
Applications may be submitted on our website, in person, or electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Holiday Artisan Market and applicant’s name in the subject line. (Booth fees and any remaining materials must be received 7 days after electronic submission to be eligible for adjudication). Inquiries can be made to Lynn Davis at email@example.com or Nichole Fehrman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 330-264-2787 x204.
With your application, please submit three images of work labeled with Artist name, medium, and dimensions. We are looking for clean, well-lit representations of the work you intend to exhibit at the Market. These images may be uploaded at the end of the website application.
All artist applications must be submitted by October 15, 2021. A confirmation of receipt of submission will be sent to applicants via email. The Holiday Artisan Market Committee will conduct a blind jury process. There is no jury fee. After reviewing submitted images, the panel will invite applicants with the highest scores to participate. Notification of acceptance will be emailed as soon as possible after receiving application, no later than November 1, 2021. Space is limited, so please apply early. Booth fees of those applicants not accepted into the market will be returned.
WCA abides by all state and federal guidelines regarding the novel coronavirus. In the event that such guidelines prohibit large gatherings in fall 2021, we will adapt or cancel the Market as necessary. In the event of cancellation, artists’ fees will be refunded.
- Single Booth registration includes 1 table and 2 chairs. Double Booth registration includes 2 tables and up to 4 chairs. Please indicate in the comments on the application if you will NOT need the tables and chairs provided.
- Individual vendors may register for only one Single Table Space per vendor (i.e. vendors wishing to use two table spaces must register for a single booth).
- Check-in and set up begins at 1:00 pm on Friday, November 19, 2021. Space locations will be distributed at that time. Once your vehicle is unloaded, you must move your car to the designated parking location. All exhibit areas must be set up by 4:00 pm.
- Access to the exhibit area for tear-down will be given at 5:00 pm on Saturday. Booths must be torn down by 6:30 pm.
- The Holiday Artisan Market Committee reserves the right to refuse any application and to remove from the market any work that has been misrepresented in the application process without refund of booth fees.
- The Holiday Artisan Market Committee designates the placement of all vendors. If you have specific requests regarding your location, you must submit them at the time of application. Space locations cannot be guaranteed.
- Exhibitors must provide their own booth display units and tables and chairs if not reserved in advance.
- Artists agree to allow Wayne Center for the Arts and the Holiday Artisan Market to use submitted images of work in the promotion and advertising of the event.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the collection and payment of Ohio sales tax.
- Acceptance to the Holiday Artisan Market cannot be reassigned to another vendor.
- Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their assigned areas free of garbage, and in otherwise good condition.
- Promotional material is prohibited from being distributed outside assigned booth space unless previous authorization is given.
- Although there is no commission charge on sales, sales totals for the event are to be submitted at the completion of the show.
- All items must be displayed within your allotted display area. Single and double booth spaces are available.
- Shared spaces are not permitted unless submitted together on the application and accepted by the jury.
- LIMITED ELECTRICITY IS AVAILABLE. Artists are responsible for providing their own extension cords, drop cords, light bulbs, fixtures, etc.
- Booth fee will be refunded should the event be cancelled for any reason