Join us for the return of the WCA Holiday Artisan Market!
November 29 & 30, 2019
November 29: 3:00 - 8:00 pm
November 30: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us on Friday, November 29 and Saturday, November 30 for the return of the WCA Holiday Artisan Market! We're thrilled to "deck the halls" of WCA with artist booths - just in time for your holiday shopping! Interested in selling your art or craft at this two-day market? Read more information below!
Application Deadline October 25, 2019.
No Cancellations or Refunds after November 1, 2019.
Media categories are provided as a guide. All applications will be reviewed and awarded exhibit space based on the quality and variety of the exhibitor pool, and the ability to present a professional display as awarded by the appointed jury.
Artists may enter in any of the following media categories: Basketry, Ceramics/Pottery, Digital Art, Drawing, Decorative Fiber, Wearable Fiber, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry/Precious, Jewelry/Semi-Precious, Jewelry/bead, gem or stone, Multi-Media, Printmaking, Metal, 3-D Mixed Media, 2-D Mixed Media, Acrylic Painting, Oil Painting, Watercolor/Gouache Painting, Pastels, Photography, Wood, Leather, Paper and Sculpture.
All work exhibited must be the original work of the artist. Work that has been made of commercial kits, molds, patterns or unaltered prefabrication pieces is not allowed. Prints, posters, and reproductions may be displayed for purchase in addition to original artwork, but must be clearly identified as such.
- Booth registration includes 1 table and 2 chairs.
- Check-in and set up begins at 11:00 am on Friday, November 29, 2019. Space locations will be distributed at that time. Once your vehicle is unloaded, you must move your car to the designated parking location. All exhibit areas must be set up by 2:30 pm.
- Access to the exhibit area for tear-down will be given at 5:00 pm on Saturday. November 30, 2019. Booths must be torn down by 6:30 pm.
- The Holiday Artisan Market Committee reserves the right to refuse any application and to remove from the market any work that has been misrepresented in the application process without refund of booth fees.
- The Holiday Artisan Market Committee designates the placement of all vendors. Space locations cannot be guaranteed.
- Exhibitors must provide their own booth display units and tables and chairs if not reserved in advance.
- Artists agree to allow Wayne Center for the Arts and the Holiday Artisan Market to use submitted images of work in the promotion and advertising of the event.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the collection and payment of Ohio sales tax.
- Acceptance to the Holiday Artisan Market cannot be reassigned to another vendor.
- Exhibitors are responsible for keeping their assigned areas free of garbage, and in otherwise good condition.
- Promotional material is prohibited from being distributed outside assigned booth space unless previous authorization is given.
- Although there is no commission charge on sales, sales totals for the event are to be submitted at the completion of the show.
- All items must be displayed within your allotted display area. Single and double booth spaces are available.
- Shared spaces are not permitted unless submitted together on the application and accepted by the jury.
- LIMITED ELECTRICITY IS AVAILABLE. Artists are responsible for providing their own extension cords, drop cords, light bulbs, fixtures, etc.
Applications may be submitted on our website, in person, or electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Holiday Artisan Market and applicant’s name in the subject line. (Booth fees and any remaining materials must be received 7 days after electronic submission to be eligible for adjudication). Inquiries can be made to Lynn Davis at email@example.com or by calling 330-264-2787 x204.
With your application, please submit three images of work labeled with Artist name, medium, and dimensions. We are looking for clean, well-lit representations of the work you intend to exhibit at the Market. These images may be uploaded at the end of the website application.
All artist applications must be submitted by October 25, 2019. A confirmation of receipt of submission will be sent to applicants via email. The Holiday Artisan Market Committee will conduct a blind jury process. There is no jury fee. After reviewing submitted images, the panel will invite applicants with the highest scores to participate. Notification of acceptance will be emailed as soon as possible after receiving application, no later than November 1, 2019. Space is limited, so please apply early. Booth fees of those applicants not accepted into the market will be returned.