Join us for the return of the WCA Holiday Artisan Market!
November 29 & 30, 2019
November 29: 3:00 - 8:00 pm
November 30: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us on Friday, November 29 and Saturday, November 30 for the return of the WCA Holiday Artisan Market! We're thrilled to "deck the halls" of WCA with artist booths - just in time for your holiday shopping. We'll have live entertainment and food available from local food trucks Umami Bites, Korasada, and Freakin' Rican!
Here are just some of the amazing artists you'll find at the 2019 Market!
- Jeanne Fashempour - Encaustic
- LaSontia Sharlow - Ceramics
- Jody Lanham - Jewelry
- Nancy Franck - Jewelry
- Cindy Bethel - Etched glass & Watercolors
- Julie Fisher - Handmade hats
- Liz Madison - Jewelry, Ceramics, Watercolor, Hand-carved stamped paper items
- Sarah Lyon-Jewelry & wood items
- Sabine Koeninger - Baby booties
- Aili Griffiths - Polymer clay sculpture
- Amy Schlabach - Acrylic painting
- Amelia Carpenter - Jewelry
- Carol Corner - Glass
- Eileen Dorsey - Jewelry, Paintings, Prints
- David Miller - Metal, Forging, Welding, Wood
- Tracy Hamilton - Wood
- Don Jeffrey - Mixed media, Watercolor/Pen & Ink
- Lee Pagani - Rustic Mirrors & Mantles
- Jim Spires - Pottery
- Nick Hoeller - Photography
- Matt & William Allen - Functional Metal & Wood Creations
- Morgan Smith - Crocheted Art, Lake Erie Beach Glass Jewelry
- WCA Potters
Are you an artist? Crafter? Maker? We still have a few vendor spots open, and we'd love to see you at the 2019 Market! For details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.