Tuesdays 6:30-8:30 pm
Instructed by Rob Van Natta
Location: Children's Studio
Please note: No class April 16th
Paint more. Learn more. Enjoy seven 2-hour sessions that will develop your watercolor skills and increase your appreciation for the art of watercolor. This is a class for those who are beginners as well as for advanced watercolor artists. Start where you are and move to the next level. Every time you pick up your brush you learn something new. Come enjoy the fun!
Students will need the following supplies:
1. Painting Surface
* 140 lb (or heavier) watercolor paper, size 9"x12" minimum- may be larger if you wish
* 1" Flat Brush
* No. 6, 7, or 8 Round Brush
Suggested brands: Grumbacher, Winsor-Newton, or M. Graham* tubes of paint and a palette or a watercolor set
The follow colors are suggested for this class:
Thalo Red or Quinacridone Rose
4. Fine mist spray bottle, 4 to 6 0z
5. No. 2 Pencil
7. Small Artist's sketchbook or any type of drawing paper
8. Paper Towels
9. Wide mouth container for water
10. Small roll of masking tape.
This list is a starting point for those who have not previously worked in watercolors. All of the supplies listed here are available for purchase at Pat Catans. If you have previously painted using watercolors, please bring your current supplies.