WCA Health & Safety Protocols Amid COVID-19
WCA maintains that the health and safety of our students, teachers, support staff, and guests is our highest priority. As we slowly resume classes in our building, we ask that you follow these guidelines to protect yourself, your family, your fellow classmates, and our staff. We have increased our cleaning procedures and will be sanitizing spaces between classes, limiting the number of students in each class, and limiting or eliminating close contact between students, teachers, and staff.
- Please wear masks upon entering the building. Masks should be worn at all times.
- You will be asked to check in on the first floor lobby. There will be a temp check with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp of over 100.4°F will be asked to leave immediately and encouraged to participate in our online classes, if offered.
- Hand sanitizer will also be provided; please wash your hands as soon as you arrive. Please wash and sanitize your hands as much as possible, i.e. between classes, before and after eating, and after touching any surfaces in the studio and classrooms.
- Please arrive to class 5-10 minutes early to allow time for a temperature check and hand-washing.
- Practice social distancing before class starts and during class time. Please choose seating that is distanced from other students.
- Do not share personal items. If there is a snack or lunch time, do not share foods. All trash must be bagged and disposed of between each class. Please bring your own water bottle, as the drinking fountains will be unavailable.
- We recommend that you do not share art supplies or tools.
- Please do not attend class or bring your child to class if they or anyone in your household are sick.
For child and teen classes: In order to keep contact to a minimum, we ask that parents or additional family members refrain from entering the building at this time if at all possible.
- If you are dropping your child off for class, please walk them to the front door and wait for a staff member to do a temp check before leaving.
- If you are not walking your student to the door, please wait in the drop-off area or the parking lot for a few minutes to make sure that your child has passed the temp check and is allowed to stay. If your student has a temperature over 100.4°F, we will ask that you please take them back home and attend classes virtually.
- If your child is over the age of 6, we ask that you do not wait in the lobby while they attend classes.
- Please wait in the parking lot for your child to be dismissed. If you prefer to wait at the front door for your child, please do not enter the building. If you choose to wait at the door, please practice good social distancing guidelines with other parents/children who might be in the front door area.