The Wayne Center for the Arts dance program is based on the principle that in order for young people to become well-rounded human beings, they need substantial exposure to the arts which includes more than one form of dance. Our vision is to inspire and prepare the next generation of dancers by exposing them to different styles and approaches and offering a stimulating, well-rounded educational experience.
- If you would like more information about the instructors, please click here: Dance Faculty Biographies
- If you would like more information on how the courses are designed, please click here: Dance Curriculum
- If you would like to see the pre-professional Schedule, please click here: Pre-Professional School of Dance
- If you would like classes that are not pre-professional, please click here: Community School of Dance
- If you would like to register for Winter/Spring courses now, please click here: Link coming soon.
If you would like to register for Winter/Spring courses now, please click here: Enroll Now!
- Register for two class sessions and get 5% off the second class. Register for 3 sessions and get 10% off the third class.
- Register and prepay by December 31 and receive 10% off total tuition. Financial Aid and Scholarship opportunities may be available for dance classes.
- Payment plans: If you wish to make monthly payments and additional 10% will be added to the total tuition amount. Payments are due by the 15th of February, March, April and May. All accounts that are not paid in full by February 15 will be charged the monthly payment rate.
For Classes with 2 Sessions:
Session I – Jan. 26 – Mar.16
Session II – March 21- May18
No Classes During Spring Break: April 10-15
Annual Dance Workshop: May 27
Community School of Dance
Pre-Professional School of Dance